Does your business use the benefits of video conference calls or presentations? If not, this is certainly an avenue that can greatly reduce unnecessary travel costs and streamline productivity. Here are a few of the perks of using web based audio video equipment over traditional business techniques:
- Cost: The cost for A/V equipment for video conferences has been greatly reduced. I know that some of us still think that web based meetings are a thing of the future. It fits in the category with flying cars and robot maids, but that is simply not true anymore. With the rapid expansion of internet connected technology over the last decade, the price for the necessary equipment has been greatly reduced.
- Expenses: You no longer have use valuable company time and expenses on travel. With the price of gas and airplane tickets seeming to increase exponentially, you can save thousands of dollars a year by allowing your personnel to conduct business from your office instead of travelling all across the country.
- Down Time: As the saying goes, “time is money.” If you are sending a sales representative from Atlanta to Boston, you have to allow for up to a day worth of travel, each way. This means that there are two days in which your sales person is not generating in sales! With an internet connected audio video conference room, travel time is measured in steps, not sky miles.
- Compatibility: Your clients already have the equipment required on their end. No longer do you have to have some proprietary system that matches whatever your client has to be able to have a virtual presentation. As long as they have a computer or almost any internet enabled device, you can talk to them virtually face to face.
- Time Sensitive Situations: If you have been in business for more than a week, you’ve experienced having a client that needs something “RIGHT NOW!” A lot of these times, the situations can be resolved within minutes instead of days. Maybe your client needs you to demo your product for a potential client of theirs, whatever the reason; there are certain situations that can’t be resolved by email or a phone call but need the visual element. Instead of telling them that they will have to wait a week before you can get someone out there, you can have them ready to go in a matter of minutes.
Save yourself time and money by having a full audio video conferencing system installed in your board room. CEI of Atlanta GA has specialized in installing A/V equipment across the nation since 1995. No matter how complicated your needs may be, CEI can create a solution for you. Call us today at (800) 464-8197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org